THE START OF A NEW ERA IN METAL DETECTION! GO BEYOND BASIC BEEPS AND TARGET ID NUMBERS
Invenio is the first and single revolutionary step taken towards turning a dream into reality in the metal detector industry!
Invenio represents one of the most dramatic advances in metal detection technology since conventional metal detectors first appeared on the market in the 1930s. While many new features and advancements in technology have been introduced since, Invenio provides the first major step forward in meeting consumer expectations.
While the competition has simply pushed the existing patents and technology forward; none have gone much beyond generating basic beeps and IDs for targets.
On the other hand, users have been expecting a lot more from a detector:
1. To discover deeper targets
2. To know what type of a metal the detected target is
3. To see the real depths of targets
4. The see the real shapes of targets
5. To determine the dimensions of targets
6. To detect ground anomalies/cavities
Nokta & Makro Detectors, since its foundation, has been taking steps towards turning this dream of users into reality. After years of extensive Research & Development and advanced engineering studies, Nokta & Makro has achieved the development of the world’s first Smart Detector & Imaging system – the Invenio. Nokta & Makro owns the whole technology and know-how used in the Invenio for which 3 different patents are applied for.
Invenio is designed as a platform that can be advanced and it is planned to be integrated with all hobby detectors (coin and relic) as well as gold nugget detectors in the future.
WORLD’S FIRST REAL TIME SMART DETECTOR & IMAGING SYSTEM PROVIDING THE SHAPE, DEPTH, DIMENSIONS AND DISCRIMINATION OF UNDERGROUND METALS AND GROUND ANOMALIES/CAVITIES.
IPTU SENSOR (Integrated Positional Tracking Unit)
Developed by Nokta & Makro Detectors, the IPTU unit, with the help of the integrated sensors, computes the right-left, forward-back movements of the search coil precisely and determines its location and height above the ground. With the IPTU sensor, you can follow the start and finish points of the scanned area and view the locations of detected targets. In addition, you can determine the width and the length of the scanned area, the target depth and shape as well as the dimensions with the help of the IPTU sensor.
DETECTION AND RESULT SCREENS
Underground Field Test
- Artificial Intelligence : The Artificial Neural Network enables the device to provide superior shape extractions as well as depth indications by utilizing adaptive learning algorithms!
- Multi-Purpose : Targets that you can detect with the Invenio: Deep treasures, caches, coins, relics, ground anomalies/cavities such as underground caves, tunnels etc.. In short all you are looking for underground!
- High Performance and Unmatched Depth : Uncover deep treasures other detectors simply cannot detect.
- 3 Non-Motion Search Modes : Basic / Expert / Ground Anomaly & Cavity
3 Motion Search Modes : All Metal / Fast / Deep
- 17 Languages : English / German / Greek / Turkish / French / Italian / Russian / Arabic/ Spanish / Chinese / Persian / Bulgarian / Serbian / Romanian / Dutch / Portuguese / Polish
- Online Firmware Updates : Stay up-to-date with firmware updates (via USB on PC) and get the most out of your detector.
- 2.4GHz Wireless Connection : The Invenio system box and shaft communicate wirelessly. In addition, users who do not prefer wired headphones can purchase the optional 2.4GHz wireless headphones.
- Vibration : When this feature is active, Invenio will vibrate upon target detection. An essential feature for hearing impaired users and noisy surroundings.
- Excellent Discrimination and Unmasking Ability : Save time by detecting the targets you want while spending less time digging.
- Fast Recovery Speed : Get ready to find out what other metal detectors missed amongst trash and iron!
- LED Flashlight and Screen Backlight : Invenio’s screen backlight and the flashlight, which illuminates your scan area, enable you to detect in the dark as well.
- Archive : You can save all 3D graphs and screenshots and transfer them to your PC if you wish.
1 – System Box
2 – Shaft & Handle
3 – IPTU Sensor
4 – Waterproof DD Search Coil 40×35 cm (INV40) & Cover
5 – Waterproof DD Search Coil 56×40 cm (INV56)
6 – Waterproof DD Search Coil 28×18 cm (INV28) & Cover
7 – KOSS Headphones (6.3 mm Jack)
8 – System Box Carrying Case
9 – Spare 9500mAh LiPo Battery
10 – AC Charger
11 – Car Charger
12 – USB Cable
13 – Harness/Carrying Belt/Bungee Cord
14 – Coil Mounting Hardware
15 – IPTU Sensor Carrying Bag
16 – Protective Covers
17 – Screen Sunshade
18 – INV56 Carrying Bag
19 – Waterproof (IP67) Hard Transport Case