The Conrad GR-3 Plus is a deep seeking 3D ground scanning treasure detector. See the results instantly on your Android or IOS phone or tablet. Displays all types of metals, including magnetic (iron or steel) and non-magnetic (gold, silver, or copper) treasures. GR-3 Plus is built into a light weight compact telescopic walking/hiking stick. See in 3D the target analysis in full color. Simple. Fast. Effective. Dual CN-D Sensor Locates Targets to 15 Meters.
Conrad GR-3 Plus Overview Video
Simple as 1. Download the App 2. Connect to the Device 3. Begin your Search!
The Conrad GR-3 Plus is a deep seeking 3D ground scanning detector for treasure. See the results instantly on your Android or IOS phone or tablet. Displays all types of metals, including magnetic (iron or steel) and non-magnetic (gold, silver, or copper). See in 3D the target analysis and in full color.
You can see detailed 3D analyses of your discoveries by detecting differences under the ground. With it you can detect, measure, and locate targets. Locate buried metals, magnetic objects, and cavities such as tombs, rooms, and tunnels. Analysis is shown on the included app, a specially developed 3D analysis software.
Conrad GR-3 Plus User Guide
Depending on the target size (diameter) and soil structure, targets can be located underground at depths of up to 15 meters.
Easy to Use
GR-3 Plus is a very simple, compact, and easy-to-use product.
Save, Share or Analyze
The data can be saved on your mobile device. Then you can easily share your discovery, document it, or analyze it in more detail.
See the Depth & Size
You can quickly determine the depth and diameter (size) of the target (metal or cavity) using the included software app.
Works on all Types of Terrain
The GR-3 Plus can be used on any kind of soil or ground type (e.g. sand, rock, clay, etc.).
Compact and Portable Lightweight Design
There are no cables or heavy batteries. A lightweight, compact design allows users to scan remote areas quickly and easily. Real-time results appear on your Android or iOS device’s screen. After scanning and measuring, the results are immediately available for analysis.
Conrad’s Top Model
With the GR-3 Plus, you get two high-precision sensors (CN-D Sensor). As a result, this top model penetrates deeper (up to 15 meters). It also provides higher-resolution data. Note: The GR-3, the lower base model, has only one high-precision single-sensor system (CN-S Sensor). In addition, the base model is limited to a depth of 10 meters.
Three Deepseeking Options
- 3D Ground Scan Automatic or Manual
Thanks to the 3D Ground Scan function, you can see the location and depth of objects. Chambers, tunnels and tombs underground can be viewed in 3D and measured graphically and numerically.
- Live Scan
Live Scan allows you to quickly see what’s under the ground visually. You can detect quickly and easily without being tied to a particular search method.
Using the Pinpointer function, you can pinpoint the exact location of your discovery. This device provides extremely deep detection thanks to a combination of advanced sensors, software, and hardware.
Keep a low profile – like a chameleon
Conrad GR-3 Plus has a compact, concealed design. A long-lasting battery lets you hunt for up to 8 hours without being noticed. Easily blend into any setting with this innovative camouflage design. The treasure detector is integrated into the hiking stick. Turn on your mobile device and get searching!
Everything you’ve been waiting for
- Wireless data transmission
- Android and iOS applications for 3D analysis
- Automatic ground scan function
- Manual ground scan function
- Livescan Function
- Pinpointer function
- Device concealed in Telescopic walking/hiking stick
- Low-cost, easy to use, full-featured
- Search areas previously inaccessible
Support for 23 Languages
You use it on your Android or iOS smartphone or tablet. Native support for 23 different languages. Options include Afrikaans, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, Dutch, Israeli, Indian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Pakistani.
- System: 3D Vizualization
- Sensor Technology: CN-D Dual Sensor Technology (Gradiometer) ± 2000 µT
- CPU: 240 Mhz CPU – 12-bit A/D converter
- Depth: Up to 15 meters* (Depth values vary according to soil type and the size of the buried object. The values given are maximum values.)
- Search Mode: Auto – Manual – Live Scan – Pinpointer
- 3D Analysis Software: Conrad GR-3 Android & IOS Analysis software
- Language: 23 Languages
- Battery: 3.7 V Li-ion Rechargeable battery
- Operating time: Approximately 8 hours
- Wireless Connection: Bluetooth 4.2 BLE
- Operating temperature: 32ºF – 158ºF – (0ºC – 70ºC)
- Storage temperature: -4ºF – 140ºF – (-20ºC – 60ºC)
- Warranty: 2 years
- Weight: approx. 1.3 pounds – 600 grams
- Dimensions: 32 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches – 810 x 70 x 70 millimeters
- Input Voltage: 5 Volt – 2 A
- Warranty: 2 years
Includes Everything Listed Below
- Conrad GR-3 Plus Deep Seeking Ground Scanning Detector system unit
- 3D Android & iOS App Link
- Compact carrier case used to protect the device and all accessories
- 5V charging adapter and Charging cable
- Conrad GR-3 Plus User manual
- Conrad GR-3 Plus 2 Year Warranty Certificate