MARS Universal Shaft
- Marcar: MARS
- Código do Produto: marsshaft
- Disponibilidade: Em Stock
- 125,00€ 148,00€
MarsMD Universal Shaft
Thanks to ergonomic solutions that have been implemented in the construction of the MarsMD universal shaft, you will feel more comfortable and will be more effective when hunting with your metal detector. The main advantages of the MarsMD shaft are versatility, reliability and compactness during transport.
The list of metal detectors compatible with MarsMD universal shaft:
- АКА: Sorex, Berkut.
Universal Adapter Plate Mount:
- GARRETT: ACE 150/200/250/300/350/400, АТ Pro, AT Gold;
- FISHER: F2, F4, F5, Gold Bug, F11, F22, F44;
- WHITE’S: Coinmaster, Coinmaster Pro, Prizm 3/4/5/6;
- TESORO: Cibola, Vaquero, Golden uMax, Outlaw, Silver uMax;
- TEKNETICS: Eurotek, EurotekPro, Alpha 2000, Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Omega 8500, Digitek;
- BOUNTY HUNTER: Discovery 1100/2200/3300, Gold, Titanium, Quick Draw Pro, Lone Star Pro, Land Ranger Pro.
Detector Stand Mount:
- XP METAL DETECTORS: Adventis 2, ADX 150, G-Maxx 2, Gold Maxx Power.
- Shaft assembly
- Velcro strap
- Coil attachment bolt
- Set of rubber washers
- Set of mounting screws
- Universal adapter plate
PLEASE NOTE! Mounting some metal detectors (Garrett, White’s) on the MarsMD universal shaft implies slight modifications of their construction that should be carried out according to the manufacturer’s instructions. These modifications don’t affect the metal detector operation, but are irreversible.
By way of example let’s consider an option of attaching some metal detector control boxes to the universal adapter plate:
GARRETT АСЕ 150/200/250/300/350/400:
- Use cutting tools to shorten the control box mounting legs (fig. 1) in such a way that the resulting height of the leg 1 is 5 mm, and the height of the leg 2 is 6 mm.
- Make a countersink hole on the inside of the universal adapter plate (fig. 2).
- Attach the detector control box to the universal adapter plate using self tapping screws DIN 7982, size: 2.9х13 mm (fig. 3).
- Mount the metal detector on the MarsMD universal shaft (fig. 4).
WHITE’S COINMASTER / COINMASTER PRO:
- Use cutting tools to shorten the control box mounting legs (fig. 5) in such a way that the resulting height of the leg 1 is 7 mm, and the height of the leg 2 is 6 mm.
- Make a countersink hole on the inside of the universal adapter plate (fig. 6).
- Attach the detector control box to the universal adapter plate using self tapping screws DIN 7982, size: 4.8х16 mm (fig. 3).
- Mount the metal detector on the MarsMD universal shaft (fig. 8).
Always use rubber washers when attaching the coil to the lower joint of the shaft. Failure to do so can result in coil ear breakage.
Do NOT use screws longer than those supplied, as this can cause damage to the metal detector (circuit board, speaker).